Mega_Menu

Write a Composition about "A Journey By Bus I Have Made "



 


A Journey By Bus I Have Made


Journey is arways a pleasure to me. Whenever I go on a journey, my heart leaps up with joy. Soon

got an opportunity to make a journey by bus. My friend Sohel serves in Khulna. He invited me to

pay a visit to Khulna. I accepted the invitation gladly.

On the 5th Septernber I got upon Dhaka-Khulna coach at Gabtali bus stand. I procured a ticket the

day before.. The bus was to start at 7. a. m. So I reached Gabtali bus stand at 6 a. m. The seats of

the coach were comfortable. Luckily I had my seat by the window. It was a sunny morning. The bus

left at 7 a.m.

The bus started running at a good speed and soon we were far from the din and bustle (P ) of

the city, Our bus was passing the road Savar. We enjoyed beautiful green fields, orchards, and

trees on the both sides of the highway. I also enjoyed the beautiful campus of the Jahangir Nagar

University, the Savar Dairy Firm and Savar Cantonment, The bus was moving ahead leaving behind

the trees, houses and small shops on either side of the road. It was really very delightful to see the

green beauties of nature.

An interesting part of the journey was crossing the mighty river, the Padma by ferry. We reached

Aricha within an hour and a half. The driver told us to get down from the bus. When I got dowm from

the bus and got on the ferry, I felt a good relief and saw the boats, launches, barges plying on the

placid ("3) water of the mighty river. At the ferry ghat there were some hawkers and vendors

selling fruits, chanachur, muri, betal leaf and cigarette. Some passengers bought muri and

chanachur. Crossing the river by ferry in the gentle breeze was very pleasant.

Our bus reached Daulatdia ghat. Again I took my seat. The bus began to run at a high speed, we

crossed Rajbari and Faridpur on the way. We also crossed Magura and Jhenaida on the way and

reached Jessore town at about 2 p.m. I enjoyed the natural beautiful scenery on the either side of

the high way, When our bus

Khulna at 3.30 p. m. Sohel received me at the bus stand.

opped at Jessore, some passengers got down. Our bus reached

The journey gave me much pleasure. It was one of the most memorable days in my life. I bore the

Journey in my heart.


Comments

Mega_Menu

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Report Abuse

Search This Blog

এই ব্লগটি সন্ধান করুন

Mobile recent

[getWidget results='3' label='recent' type='list']
Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved

Education

[getBlock results="4" label="Education" type="col-right"]

Bangla Date

Health

[getBlock results="5" label="Health" type="block1"]

Love

[getBlock results="6" label="Love" type="grid2"]

Categories

You may also like

Categories

Main Tags

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's.

Featured Widget

[getFeatured label="recent" type="featured1"]

Comments

[getWidget results='3' label='comments' type='list']

Most Popular

Technology

[getBlock results="4" label="Technology" type="col-left"]

Recent Gedgets

[getWidget results="3" label="recent" type="list"]

পৃষ্ঠা

Story

[getBlock results="4" label="Story" type="block2"]

Facebook

News

[getBlock results="6" label="News" type="carousel"]

Subscribe Us

Popular Posts

Popular Posts